A menu is a set of links that appear usually at the top of your site or sometimes in other places depending on your theme.
Your site is set up for you with a main menu for navigation, but you can edit this menu or add in additional menus in a sidebar, again depending on the options for your theme.
- To access your menu options, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.
- You can add an item to a menu (a post, a page, a category, etc) to a menu by checking it off in the lefthand column and clicking “Add to Menu”.
- You can drag the items around to re-order or nest.
- To remove an item from the menu, click the item and click Remove.
- Note that a wordpress site can contain multiple menus. Make sure you are editing the menu you want, and click “Manage Locations” to make sure the site is using the menu you want it to.